Before School- Early drop off 8.15am at Barley school
- There will be an early drop off available at Barley School.
- Available Monday to Friday.
- For children from Reception to Year 4.
- Sessions organized by a teaching assistant and there will be a teacher in charge at the school.
- Informal activities to ease into the school day.
- No breakfast, drink only.
- Cost £1 per child, per day.
After school clubs will be held alternatively at Barley and Barkway Schools and link with PE/Sports Clubs and Art Club
-Tuesdays at Barley
-Wednesdays at Barkway
- Thursdays at Barkway
- Available from end of school day until 4.30pm.
- For children Reception to Year 4.
- Activities led by teaching assistants, with option of joining PE/Sports Club or Art Club, with teacher in charge at the school.
- Transport provided at the end of the school day to the appropriate school.
- Pick up at 4.30pm.
- Drink and biscuit provided.
- Costs -£3 per child, per day
- -£5 for 2 children, per day
- -£6 for 3 children, per day
PE/ Sports and Art Clubs
The programme of extra-curricular clubs is as follows:
- Tuesdays- Multi Sports Club with Small stars at Barley (Reception- Year 4, children)
- Wednesdays-Gym club with Mrs Pearce at Barkway (Reception- Year 4, children)
- Thursdays-Art Club with Sue Sanders at Barkway
There will be a charge of £1 for the PE/Sports Clubs, as we subsidise these from Sports Premium funding and a charge of £5 for Art Club, for materials and tuition as it is an external provider.
Please note we are unable to offer transport to these clubs, on the minibus, at the end of the day, unless your child is involved in Wrap Around Care. This is because we have a limited number of places, as we transport the Barkleys Class too.
Would you like Wrap Around Care on an adhoc basis?
If you would like to use our before or after school care on an adhoc basis, please let your child’s school know by the Friday of the week before to book a place.