In the Barkleys class, our main areas of learning are:
- English, this includes:
- SPAG (spelling, punctuation and grammar)
- Reading (group and individual)
- Maths, this includes
- Topic coverage includes:
- History and Geography
- Art and design
The Barkleys Class are a combined class of pupils from both Barkway and Barley Schools. The children are in Barley School during the week. Transport between the two schools is provided by the Classroom Bus.
Homework is given out on a Tuesday to be received back by the following Tuesday, times tables on a Wednesday and spellings on a Thursday.
The Barkleys have violin lessons on Wednesdays and PE on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Summer Term 2017-Food, Drink and Celebrations
- Spring Half Term 2-Animals and Habitats
- Spring Half Term 1 -Stone Age to Iron Age
- Autumn Half Term 1 Plan- Into-the-woods
- 2 year plan 2016-2018
- Autumn Half-Term Plan 2015
- Spring Half Term 1 Plan-Travel and transport
- Spring Half Term 2 Plan-Space and beyond term overview
- Summer Half Term 1 Ancient Egyptians term overview
- Summer Half Term 2 Celebrations and transition term overview